This Coco Fruit Smoothie is so tasty, especially on a hot summer day. It is a healthy alternative to a sugar-laden artificially flavored strawberry milkshake.
The recipe calls for strawberries and oranges, which both contain Vitamin C and prebiotic fiber. That means this shake will feed your gut bacteria and keep you healthy!
This shake is so easy to make, your kids can even help!
**Makes two 500 ml shakes**
- 1 cup Strawberries (cubed & frozen)
- 1 whole Orange (cubed & frozen)
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 1.5 oz Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Ice (approx.)
- Cube 1 cup of strawberries and 1 whole orange, then freeze on a baking pan.
- Place all ingredients in your high-powered blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into two 500 ml mason jars, or four 250 ml mason jars (for kids).
- Garnish with a sprinkle of ground Vanilla Bean. Enjoy!
I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Did this shake knock your socks off?
Lindsay Rusk Health is a dedicated resource for people who are interested in health and improving their health. Therefore, this post may contain affiliate links. These links add no extra cost to you. I recommend products and brands that I personally use for myself or my family. For more information, see my Terms + Disclosure.